Our Digital AnalystWhat to expect when working with our principle analyst.
While working with one of our Digital Analysts isn’t for everyone they could be the perfect person for you. With over 32 years working in the IT industry our principle analyst worked on plenty of projects. A trained Digital Marketing Analyst as well as a former Project Manager, they are an experienced business owner and this is what you benefit from:
- 19+ years running a Limited Company
- 31+ years in total working in the IT industry
- advanced analysis technique
- 5 years coaching and mentoring SMEs
- 3 years Project Management at a Corporate level
- 17 years Project Management for SMEs
Their style is to be honest and clear. They challenge your thinking and tell you how it is. You choose to act on what you are told or not – it’s not their job to force you, only to guide and advise. They give you the information that the data provides, in a language you can understand, in order for you to make the right decision for your business.
This hard hitting approach is not for everyone. They will be blunt but not unkind. They will give you the facts without prejudice.
How it works
- Face to face or Video Calls (max 2 hours each)
- Everything delivered in language you understand and relate to
- Professional reports written in plain English
Project Kick-Off Meeting:
- Identify your key project goals
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Look through your current marketing strategy
- Agree a time frame
What we require from you:
- Access to your Google Analytics
- Access to each of your Social Media Analytics/Insights data
- Access to any Email Marketing statistics you have
- Specific targets you want to achieve
We look through and analyse all your data to discover what is working well for your business, what could do better and what isn’t working at all. We then help you to address any issues and put plans in place to capitalise on the data and improve your marketing. This can be a single, one-off exercise or we can work with you to analyse your data on an on-going basis.
By request we can also analyse your website, looking at User Experience, Google friendliness and Speed. We can check that any SEO that has been done/is being done is right for your business too.
How much can you expect to pay?
We charge £250 per hour per consultant. Day rates are £1,400 per 6 hour day per consultant.
You may block book time at a discounted rate depending on how much time you book.